Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lunch Down the Toilet

We had about 7 breadsticks left over from Olive Garden. It's about 2:30 and I was thinking I was a little hungry so Grandma must be hungry, too. I coated the breadsticks with melted butter, garlic, and 3 kinds of cheeses and baked them. I served 2 of them with Progresso Italian Soup.

She had been in the bathroom and came out to see her minifeast. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! (Mary says it's a clue she hates whatever you've done when she goes overboard with exclamations. Mary's right.) The next thing I knew she was standing at the sink with the garbage disposal on, then she went back to the table (I'm in the next room working on my homework). I got up and saw there was no longer any bread on her plate. I asked, "Did you just put those breadsticks down the garbage disposal?"

"Yes, I confess I did. I didn't want all that bread."

Caleb says to let her starve or find some cheap crap from now on. That's a good plan, Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment